Open top menu
Monday 10 March 2014

My first official post for this blog! Here's to hoping I keep it going ^_^. First of all who is this Naija Girl you ask? Well Hiya I'm Ayiepa (You can call me Ayi ^_^), I'm a Graphic designer who has a thing for hand craft chocolate, belly dancing(errr in front of my own mirror only), I love dogs and I adore my Hair!(No really I do) I have the somewhat irritating habit of writing in brackets(like this bear with yes? ) Hopefully I won't bore you to tears when I digress( I do that a lot) but on here I will be writing down what I can about life in general but mostly about hair...my 4c Hair , Till I get a better camera phone or camera abeg no vex picture go dey miss una hear? Here's a photo of moi ready for an event Last December rocking an old twist out (used just water and Castor oil but it was a bit crunchy for my liking so I don't use that anymore).
. Till The next time my People! Sty blessed! Ayiepa.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

This is the most recent post.
This is the last post.

0 comments